Things to look for in local mold testing and removal companies
- Review of scientific data and protocol
- Professional on site evaluation and preparation of appropriate course of action
- Erection of proper containment barriers and negative air
- Decontamination, cleaning, and storage of salvageable contents
- Removal, containment, and disposal of contaminated structural components
- Decontamination and cleaning of remaining structural components
- HEPA filtration system to clean mold spores from the air
- Disposal. Safe disposal methods used to contain and dispose of unsalvageable contents
- HEPA filtration vacuum. Removes loose contaminants
- Air washing. Removes loose contaminants from hard to reach places
- Ultrasonic. Using sound waves that implode cleansing bubbles into the pores of small to medium sized objects to dislodge contaminants
- Hot water extraction. Removes contaminants from cloth materials such as upholstered furniture
- Disinfectant. Kills any remaining contaminants
- Removal and Disposal. Unsalvageable structural components removed from the site and properly disposed
- Abrasive removal. Sandblasting and wire brushing commonly used to remove mold
- HEPA filtration vacuum. Removes loose contaminants from all remaining structural components
- Disinfectant. Destroys remaining contaminants
- Air scrubbing. HEPA filtered air cleansing system filters mold spores from the air
Rapid Restoration Cleaning and Storage Facilities
- Rapid Restoration has 16,000 square feet of storage space available.
- Contents are stored as part of customer service.
- All storage items are clearly marked.
- Contents are boxed or wrapped and placed on carts off the ground.
- Large furniture is covered with plastic.
- Facilities are secure so all stored items are protected.